Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My First Smoothie. Ever



So, this was my first crack at Smoothie making. I took organic peaches, some random orange slices, honey dew melon and cantalope from a ready-made fruit salad, added a plum, goya pear nectar, about 2 Tbsp of honey, lime juice, ice cubes and mango yogurt. It was okay. 3 out of 5 stars. Not bad but I think I didn't pulse it well enough cos there were all sorts of little hard to eat particles in there that made it less than ideal. But still, not gonna give up, this is only the beginning. I'm hoping to make a pina colada one next. =D

There's no light in my kitchen. *Sigh* Anyway, I couldn't drink much of it so I put it into ice cube trays with toothpicks sticking out so my bf and I would have some cold sweets later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment